About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Saturday, January 7, 2012

From a fellow Patriot, C.M. Sackett

This is from a good friend and fellow patriot, C.M. Sackett.  I couldn't say it better than this, so enjoy and I'll probably post some of his other gems.

"This beautiful GEM of a nation, this Constitutional Republic is in her current state of being PUBLICLY, REPEATEDLY GANG-RAPED, BEATEN, DEFECATED UPON by bastardized cur-dog Enemy DOMESTICS in part because...

...for over 80 years (far longer for Presbyterians-n-such) 'church' folk (vast, ghastly, and GLORIOUS difference between those "faithful to the CHURCH" and those surrendered to the KING) have had 'itching ears' for warm, smooth slop rather than rich, cold, hard TRUTH.

"Tolerance" has been preached and taught as THE PRIME 'virtue' of a 'christian' (again, religious definitions of godly Truths ain't worth a tinker's dam). Folks have slurped that message up like the only cat in the dairy barn, and have traded their "whole armor of God" for the 'bitch' dress of prisons... PANTS ON THE GROUND.

Why is that such a bad thing?

The 'tolerance' they hold dear is the whoring sister of GUTLESSNESS, not the velvet titanium of godly FORBEARANCE. Our Father would have us trust HIM more than ourselves. Our King would have us obey His statutes over obeying our primal rages. Our Master and Sacrificer for our FREEDOM would have us freely, of our own loving, trusting will follow Him rather than our panting passions.

But when He says something must NOT BE TOLERATED... by GOD, His sons and daughters DON'T TOLERATE IT. Their own comfort, 'peace' and safety is freely offered up on the alter of loving OBEDIENCE!

Thomas Mann was right about one thing - "Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Stand up America. Damn it, STAND... mealy mouthed, noodle-spined, gutless cowards of the pulpit AND the pew BE DAMNED!!!"
CM Sackett

2 comments:

Greywolfe said...

For the record, a frequent troll that goes by the name Ducky tried to post and I deleted it. Not because I didn't want to answer his idiocy, but because I do not and will not allow him to use the level of profanity that he seems to think of as clever wit.

So Ducky, if you would like to repost using language that I don't mind my children reading, I'll be glad to let everyone that doesn't know of you and your assinine liberal mental disorders to judge for themselves.

I must continue to wonder what drugs your mother was doing to have spawned such a worthless mind in her child, though. Going back and doing a search through all of your comments, I have not once seen an intellectually honest post.

Try harder or try elsewhere.

shoprat said...

Actually tolerance means putting up with something you don't like. They have even changed the meaning of tolerance and made it a synonym for approval.

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear