About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Rant or Cute Kittens....Decision Of The Day.

Ok, so first things first...  Ever since I moved out of the wild and wooly west parts of Oklahoma for the more social and accessible north eastern parts of my beloved state, I have been living the life of a semi-homeless person.  By which I mean that I have not had cable or internet for almost 2 full months!  Gasp!!!  Terrible as that fate seems to most, I survived it and am now back into the high life with a fully functional cable TV and modem.  So, of course the first thing I wanted to do was to get on here and share the good news with you, my friends.

As that would basically end this post with that one paragraph, I decided to go out into the internet and start dredging drudge and other news outlets and gleen all the good news I could find into an uplifting message for this Christmas holiday season.  Guess what, couldn't find ANY!  None.  Nada.  Kaput.  We're two weeks from Christmas and the only news articles I can find are negative and going south from there.  Jews and Christians are indefinately banned from the temple mount, sales are down in the U.S., the government is getting set to pass a bill that would allow military forces to not only operate on U.S. soil but to apprehend and detain, indefinately, any citizen SUSPECTED of terrorist ties or activities.  Even the poster boy for the tea party in Florida, one Allen West, is beating the drums in support of this travesty.  How much freedom are we gonna give up in the name of security?  Our founders thought about this, and came to the conclusion that if you're willing to give up freedom for security, you're gonna end up losing both.  My personal point of view is that if the government will just get the hell out of the people's way, we could handle any problems that arise from insurgent or other home grown jihadists.

All that is the reason that I decided, among other things that I was gonna either have to get on here and set fire to the internet with a rant that would be certain to have the black suburbans pulling up in the driveway, or I was going to have to do something to calm down and bring a bit of cuteness to this otherwise horrendous news day.  So, I'm gonna have to pass on the rant as I want to bring it, and instead give you a terminal dose of cute...  Enjoy!



0 comments:

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear