About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Friday, August 5, 2011

America in Decline... Ya Think?!?

I came home tonight after being on the road and as the whole family was in bed and asleep, I decided that I would get on and check the news for the last couple of days. Here's a couple headlines from Drudge Report.

Downgraded!.  So all the wrangling and lies and posturing to save us from this evil fate has fallen short.  I could die from NOT surprise.

'Mob' beatings at WI state fair...  Apparently Wisconsin doesn't have enough problems so a gang of blacks numbering from dozens to hundreds (depending on the report) decided to throw a beating to any white they came across leaving the fair.  Nice place to never visit.

FOOD STAMPS: Record 45.8 million dependent...  Apparently it comes to about 1 in 7 Americans are on the take for food stamps.  I have to wonder why in Barry's summer of recovery is there a need for 1 in 7 to be on welfare?

People wonder why I have such a negative outlook on our future.  Give me a break, I look every day for positive signs and find nothing.  The people we send to serve the American people cave and end up rubber stamping some comprimise plan that completely undermines what it is supposed to fix.  Our courts are laughing stocks and made more so by nihilistic groups that strive to unmake our heritage.  We have enemies within that we can not muster the political will to oust, let alone shut down their corridors of illegal entry.  Those conservative groups that rose up and stood so very strong to demonstrate against the tax, borrow, and spend policies a couple years ago, have gotten into ruts as to how they deal with politics.  They refuse to take the fight to the next level.  To force the government to bow to their will.

Just what is it I'm supposed to get a positive feeling for?  What ray of sunshine can one show me that would lead me to believe that the American people are at all serious about our own survival?

2 comments:

Gramma 2 Many said...

How did I miss your post. I am a Pollyanna in some ways, so I keep hoping we will pull ourselves out of this. 2012 will tell us.

Greywolfe said...

Love ya gramma. I wish that I was able to muster the ability to be sanguin about our situation, but I can't. Just look at the wall street protesters and those copy-cats that are spreading across the nation. Personally, I think its time for direct confrontation. It's the only way that the left will be stopped.

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear