About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Violence In America

I received a drive-by from one of the internet's most obscenely stupid trolls.  He goes by the moniker "Ducky" and he is probably one of the most worthless posters to be found trolling the conservative blogs.  Without even a modicum of intellect, he nevertheless continues to try to spew his ignorance in a vain attempt at placing me and other conservatives on the defence.

The sole reason that I've decided to mention this is that he struck a nerve with me.  Several times since the last Presidential election cycle started, I have warned that I believed that with the political polarity that is running rampant in America today, that bloodshed is a foregone conclusion.  I've neve endorsed violence as a means to an end.  But I do see it as an inevitability.  Nor have I ever said that I believed that conservatives would be the ones that would start the violence.  On the contrary, over the last several years it has been shown over and over that it is and always will be the leftists and statists that will initiate the violence.

Unfortunately, violence must be met with violence.  Statists and leftists are going to push the button on any and all bloodshed that is coming.  But don't be misled, conservatives will not run from adversity no matter who brings it or the manner in which it arrives.

Get yourselves ready for what comes.  Keep your powder dry folks.

4 comments:

Gramma 2 Many said...

Ducky makes my stomach churn. I really do not understand why he is even tolerated.
I totally agree that we are headed for some type of confrontation and soon.

Greywolfe said...

Yeah, I do wish it were otherwise, but because we wish for something to be real doesn't make it real.

The first rule of logic is "what is, is." My problem with leftists and statists is that they refuse to live with what is and instead choose to live and make decisions based on what they wish to be.

DaveO said...

The question becomes, if one accepts violence is coming, how does one recognise which action is the 1st shot fired at Fort Sumter?

We witnessed two months of ignorant spectacle in Madison, Wisconsin. That wasn't enough.

Americans are rather patient folk. It will take an unadulterated provocation by Progressives with commensurate shutdowns of police and military reactions. But what?

I'm an occasional reader, and this is my first comment here. Thank you for the opportunity!

V/R, DaveO

Greywolfe said...

Thanks DaveO, good to have you here. The trigger is the thing I've been wondering about since day 1 of the Obama regime's attempts to fundamentally change America.

Truthfully, I am not sure it matters what it is. Just that when it comes, we are prepared. The ideological devides are only growing. "A house divided cannot stand". Violence IS a thing that we're going to experience as a matter of course, now.

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear