About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Rediscovery: Optimism and The American Dream

Ok, so no big surprise if I say that over the last 2 years or so, I've become a bit of a pessimist.  I mean, who can blame me?  Real unemployment rate is around the 22% mark according to the NY Post. Nationalization of the Banking, Finance, 2/3 of the auto industry, and last but not least, by any means, is the Medical industry.  In addition to these chipper facts, is the daily attacks on our southern border by illegals who are given political and legal cover by the leftists in power.

However, besides fighting back on here and other sites, as well as preparing to survive WHATEVER comes in case America slides south, I and a few people that I work with, have decided to try fighting in another manner.  Pursue and succeed in the American Dream, and help as many others do the same as possible.  In that way, we can show the leftists that they will not win.

So, we started a business and are expanding it as fast as we can in as many directions and states as we can.  Find a dream, go for it.  That's the best way to piss off a liberal, succeed where they try to hamper productivity.

If anyone would like to participate and help us spread prosperity, drop me a line at greywolfe226@gmail.com and we'll talk about it.  God bless and keep your powder dry.

1 comments:

M. Rigmaiden said...

Keith, in my county unemployment dropped last month from 18% to 17 point something%! That is really bad! So many people hustle and you can see the economy change with all the empty houses etc.

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear