About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday Church With Lt. Col. Allen West

I found this on The Right Scoop.  Good find and a great site.  But as I haven't figured out how to embed the clip from thereI had to go to youtube and get it.  Three parts to it so enjoy.





3 comments:

M. Rigmaiden said...

GW my sister goes to Ebenezer every now and again. It is a historical church. When I lived in Atlanta a few years back I never made it there though! Funny that!

M. Rigmaiden said...

If the foundations are destroyed what can the righteous do? GW I KNEW I was supposed to come here to see this. Thanks VERY much. From the bottom of my heart man! This is relevant for today in so many ways and to be honest I haven't quite figured out the answer to that question and btw THE BOOK OF JOB has always bothered me!

Greywolfe said...

Job bothers me as well, Disa. It sets the bar pretty high, and I know that I don't always measure up.

Every time I hear this man speak, I mourn that he wasn't on the scene 3 years ago. Oh, how this nation might have been different today.

Wisdom, courage, FAITH, and steadfast principles, a complete package.

I pray to God he's not just a really good actor. We've been suckered before.

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear