About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Coming Storm

I've been trying to catch up on some of the videos and blogs that I have been missing due to my truck driving profession keeping me busy for the last few days.  A couple of videos caught my eye on The Right Scoop.  One was of Megyn Kelly blasting Tom Tancredo for saying that Barry has violated his oath to support and defend the Constitution and therefoe should be impeached and removed.

Frankly, I don't see that it has a snowball's chance in Hell of happening, but that doesn't mean that the truth shouldn't be said.  For the most part, I like Megyn Kelly.  She's a very smart and obviously lovely lady, that shows a remarkable sense of honor for a lawyer.  But this time, she was dead bang wrong on every count.  And Tom hadn't even really scratched the surface of the transgressions that Barry has committed against his oath of office and the people of this nation that he is to serve.

The other video that I saw was of Glenn Beck's monologue about the new financial regulation bill.  I've never seen him that angry.  He literally threw the 2300 pages of the bill at the camera.  I understand his frustration and it is the real reason for this blog entry.

I commented on the site (The Right Scoop) and said that I believed that Glenn's frustration and anger were because of the fact that he's dedicated to playing nice and his adversaries are just the opposite.  They have no intention of stopping now that the bit is in their teeth.  What he fails to understand is that the bloodshed that he expends so much energy to keep from happing, is a foregone conclusion to this mess.

I don't know what is going to set off the storm that's coming, it may be the collapse of the system due to the incredible financial stresses that it is under due to this man (and GW), or it may be that a group of patriots finally has enough and starts thinning the population of the Congress, Whitehouse, and the Supreme Court. Hell, it may even start in Arizona or California with the Mexicans entering and pillaging illegally.  Whatever the reason, Blood will flow in American Cities.

I wish that I thought there were some way to keep it from happening, but I know that from this point on, the war has already begun.  Now we just have to decide if we will determine the when and how, or let the left do it.  Success and survival may decide on how it is to happen, but we'll see.

0 comments:

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear