About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Sunday, May 16, 2010

When Stupidity Meets Social Security

Or Politically Correct Thug Gets Attitude Adjustment.

There are sooo many great headlines I could use for this one. It's been a good 30 minutes since I watched this at Bloviating Zeppelin and I can't stop laughing.


First off, how about NOT engaging your mouth before you have the facts.  And as for the lady with the camera, if you'd have kept your mouth shut, the oompa loompa probably wouldn't have escalated it to the point where he needed to ask the geezer where to get a good set of dentures made.

I'm gonna be laughing about this one all day.

0 comments:

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear