About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Monday, May 17, 2010

The Patriot Game

The patriot game is a song about the Irish fighter and their desire for reunification and freedom from England.  I find myself sympathetic to the IRA's fight.  233 years ago, our founders fought the same fight, and at the rate our country is rushing to throw away our own freedoms, I can't but wonder how long it will be before we will be writing new songs like this one for OUR fight.



Enjoy.

2 comments:

WomanHonorThyself said...

spot on ..we are in the fight for our lives ! HAPPY MONDAY my friend!

Greywolfe said...

Thanks for the stop in, as always. Yeah, it is the fight of our lives, but there's a quote that comes to mind:

"THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country..." -Thomas Payne.

The further into this we get the more I wonder why others have not begun thinking about what comes next. Why aren't patriots trying to shut down the Government. Last year, on 9/12 over a million people showed up in D.C. for the first EVER concervative march.

Why aren't those same people considering showing up one and all with hunting rifles slung on their shoulders. Why aren't we as patriots doing ANYTHING that proves our point, that we won't allow this to happen here regardless of the cost to us.

I just don't understand.

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear