About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Islam. The Religion Of Peace And Love

I got this video from The Right Scoop.  It fills me with a rage that I can scarcely grasp let alone express.

I swear I'll beat the breath from the next person that tries to play apologist to me where Islam is concerned.  It's a vile, contemptable, debased belief structure without merit or mitigation.  I'd see it extinct if given the opportunity. 

I can see no reason, other than a lack of a moral compass, why anyone would support these beliefs as relevant. 

5 comments:

Gramma 2 Many said...

Keith, I have to go throw up!
It is so hard to fathom that this is allowed to exist and is actually making head way into our country.

Greywolfe said...

I understand. I remember when I was in the Army during desert storm, I saw pictures of the atrocities that Sadam's Republican Guard performed.

I have not seen anything of Islam since that changes my point of reference.

Joe said...

The Muslim world community does not rise to the level of being civilized.

Is it a contradiction that I believe adult Muslim leaders should be wiped from the face of the earth?

Greywolfe said...

Joe, I understand completely. I've never seen any religion that could be more aptly described as demonic, than Islam.

Every teaching it touts is perverse. I take it one step farther tho. All adherants to Islam will have to be gotten rid of if we are to end this 1200 year long war.

Unless we are willing to fight with the same standards for victory that they use, we will have to refight this, 100 years from now (if we manage to fight them off).

Chuck O said...

The video reinforces what we already know about Islam. Robert Spencer has written about it and how they are trying to institute their ways into American life. Far too many are ignorant of what is going on.

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear