About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

He Said WHAT?!?!?!?

It's about DAMNED time, someone had the cajones to stand up and speak the unvarnished truth. God bless this man. Hooyah! I'd vote for him in a new york minute.

2 comments:

gramma2many said...

I wonder how much longer he will be alive.

WomanHonorThyself said...

OMG what a find GREY!!! thank u! Have a beautiful weekend despite this madness my friend!!!

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear