About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Best Blog Post

I frequently go to other blogsites to see what my friends are thinking.  Yankeemom is one of my favorites.  Her posts are always well thought out and well documented. This is probably one of the best posts I've read in a while.  So please go by and read the whole article at Yankeemom.  She lays it out without pulling any punches.  The post is called "Revising History Does Not Change Facts".

1 comments:

Z said...

it is a good article, thanks...the quotes are so apt today, aren't they.
And thanks for coming by, Greywolfe, your input's always appreciated.
I hope things are going good with you and yours.xx

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear