About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Barry Condemns Himself From His Own Mouth

Traitorous bastard.  Hope he falls down the damn steps and breaks his fool neck.  Don't want him dead, just suffering for as long as it takes this nation to recover from his and his cronies' traitorous actions of the last 16 months.

3 comments:

Joe said...

Let's explain the "borders don't define us" to the Canadians, and see how far we get.

Greywolfe said...

Joe, no nation has ever survived that did not maintain secure borders. To me it is further proof that his endgame is the destruction of the USA.

For those leftists that may want to mention ANY country in Europe, I'd like to point out that they are held hostage in their own lands by the Muslims.

WomanHonorThyself said...

he is a plant and we had better take our nation back soon! Hope u had a sweet weekend my friend!!:-)

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear