About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Saturday, April 10, 2010

In The Enemies Back Yard

I'm out in NY on a delivery.  Pray for me whilst I travel through enemy territory.  Heading into Mass. tomorrow.  Anyways, here's a little treat from Snooper Harvey's site.  Shameless thief that I am, I had to get it over here.  Enjoy and keep your powder dry.

5 comments:

gramma2many said...

Drive carefully and stay safe.

Ducky's here said...

I'm sure you'll enjoy traveling through a state where you won't need the steel, so to speak.

Massachusetts welcomes you.

Joe said...

Good video! I especially liked the eagle!

M. Rigmaiden said...

Be careful man. Best wishes on the road. I'm praying for your safe return to your family.

Greywolfe said...

It was a good drive and ducky, I DID enjoy the drive through Mass.

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear