About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm back! I'm Rested! I'm Pissed! And So Is Liberal America!

Hey all. Let's see, the last I posted was that I was in New York, and headed for Massachusetts.   Well, my trip actually took me all the way up to the northern tip of Maine.  A little town called Mapleton.  Georgeous place, Maine.  So, here's the skinny.  In every state that I went through, I made sure to stop in at local stores like Wal-Mart and Price Chopper and try to get an idea of their feelings regarding the usurper in chief.  What I heard surprised me.  Keep in mind that this is merely anecdotal and not scientific in any way, but the biggest thing I noticed was that if you got out of the cities, Barry and his cronies were not very popular at all.  In Massechusetts, the feeling I get towards the great alcoholic, murdering, S.O.B. Kennedy was that it was a joke the way they kept voting him back in.

People outside the big cities are not pleased at all about the way things have been headed lately.  It seems that the powers that be, are having a harder time than they thought getting the folk in the rural north east to drink the koolaid.  Hooray for common sense.  I was beginning to believe that it was a regional definciency.  Apparently not.  At least not on the East Coast.  The left coast is another animal altogether and I don't know enough about them to say. 

Ok, so after 8 days and 4500 miles, I'm home.  It took me a while to get rested back up to normal and so I've been reading blogs and commenting on a few trying to get my juices flowing.  There's been a lot of good news and a lot of bad.  From what I've read, Cap and Tax is making a comeback in Congress, as is illegal amnesty in the guise of immigration reform.  So, too is the further nationalization of our financial system via attacks on Goldman Sachs.  I don't know if they're guilty of fraud.  As far as I know, there has been no investigation yet, let alone a trial.  So far, the left is just content to crucify them in the court of public opinion based on the fact that they made a goodly profit in a recession.  Personally, my opinion is if you want to crucify someone for fraud, start with Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Barry Obama, and Rahm Emmanuel.  Hell, every bastard male and female that voted for the healthcare bill should be in prison for violating their oath of office.

Good news, now.  Here in Oklahoma, some legislators are making noise (according to an AP piece) about putting forth a bill to fund a state militia, outside the National Guard.  No Federal mandates or chains of command.  That, along with the news out of Arizona, makes me positive that there are lines being drawn.  Trying to stay neutral isn't going to be an option.  States are demanding their rights, and seem to be willing to use the same threat of force (prison for federal officers enforcing federal regulations on gun sales) that the Feds are willing to throw around.  That kind of force to force action should be taken by all states that are concerned about state sovreignty. 

It will force the feds' hand and they'll have to take action.  That way lies blood but it also holds the key to restarting the American system and the only hope of resurrecting the American Dream.

2 comments:

Ducky's here said...

Glad you got to spend some time in the great state of Maine.

"Life as it should be." They ain't kidding. Hope you managed a lobster.

See New England ain't so bad. We like it.

Greywolfe said...

Thanks ducky. Yeah, fresh lobster was one of the first things I did. My trip up there is going to be one of my favorite memories of driving a truck. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to go back soon.

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear