About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Sunday, March 21, 2010

War Has Been Declared. Will You Fight?

As of today, March 22, 2010, the United States of America, born on July 4, 1776, was destroyed by traitors in our midst.  We were sabotaged and crippled by those that could not see the beauty of a free people, due to their own lust for power and hypocritical belief in their own superiority.

War has been declared by marxist traitors in D.C..  As for me and mine, I pledge my life, treasure, and sacred honor, to fight for a return to Liberty by any and all means necessary.  I hope that the actions taken by those that say they "serve" have at least woken you up to the thing I've been saying for the last year.  They will not be stopped peacefully.

I'd rather be dead than see another travesty like the one that was perpetrated today.  God help the faithful.  The rest can burn for all I care.

3 comments:

Bloviating Zeppelin said...

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."

Our federal government wasn't simply tone-deaf, it was comPLETEly deaf.

BZ

Z said...

You sure are a patriot, Keith.....
this is VERY tough to see, isn't it...America needs to wake up and do something effective ...and FAST

M. Rigmaiden said...

Everyone has their breaking point GW. Mine came about a year and a half ago with the TARP bailouts. That was the clencher for me. Keep your head up man:)

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear