About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Jon Stewart: The Equal Opportunity Pain In The Ass

I love this one... He may beat up conservatives from time to time, but let's give the devil his due. This crap is hillarious.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
The New York Crimes - David Paterson & Charles Rangel
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Reform

3 comments:

commoncents said...

THANK YOU for posting this! I love your blog!!

Common Cents
http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com

ps. Link Exchange??

Joe said...

I don't even have the words to express my disdain for today's politicians in general and the pile of human spam in power today.

I wrote about Rangel last year and was almost booed out of the blogosphere for it.

Greasy weasels are greasy weasels, not matter how hard they try to be doves.

gramma2many said...

Great way to start my morning!
Sometimes you do have to look for the humor in all of this S--- or you can go crazy trying to figure it out and stay up on all that is happening.
I never in my entire life thought it could get this bad.
Sometimes I think we are living in the last days of the Roman Empire.
Funny how history does manage to repeat itself isn't it?
Thanks for your kind words about my Sister. I remember you have mentioned your family struggling with the same before.
Stay safe out there on the road.

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear