About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

U.S. Media's Epic Fail

How is it that the media here in the states missed this? I found this lovely tidbit in the Jerusalem Post.

US intel chief: Al-Qaida likely to attempt attack

CIA director says terror organization deploying operatives to US to carry out new attacks from inside country.

WASHINGTON — Al-Qaida can be expected to attempt an attack on the United States in the next three to six months, senior US intelligence officials told Congress on Tuesday.The terror organization is deploying operatives to the United States to carry out new attacks from inside the country, including "clean" recruits with a negligible trail of terrorist contacts, CIA Director Leon Panetta said. The chilling warning comes as Christmas Day airline attack suspect Umar Farouk Abdulmutullab was cooperating with federal investigators, a federal law enforcement official said Tuesday.Al-Qaida also is inspiring homegrown extremists to trigger violence on their own, Panetta said.

1 comments:

Gramma 2 Many said...

Did you see also that the crazy of Iran is promising something on Feb 11?
I have a post about it on my blog.
The grammasrightagain one.

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear