About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Update On The New Job

Well, as I remember, I said that I'd be back to posting in five short days. That was over 3 weeks ago. So, here's the skinny on my new position. I've taken a job for a local company as a truck driver. Any idea I may have entertained that this would be a 40 hour, 5 day a week job, was brutally slaughtered by the end of my 2nd day out on the road.

In my first two weeks on the job I logged over 5600 miles. So that's the reason I haven't been on. The 1 day that I was off during my first 2 weeks, I slept most of it. It appears that 3 months out of a truck has made me a bit soft.

Anyways, for those that have asked, yes I'm still here. And yes, I am still watching and noting what's going on in the news. More on that in the next post. The long and the short of it is this, the lives and livelihood of the Ent household are secure once again.

0 comments:

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear