About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Monday, November 2, 2009

Overcoming

Folks, I'm going to be out of pocket for the next 5 days or so... I have overcome the Obamafication of the Economy and the subsequent loss of my previous job. But it requires me to go over the road so I won't be able to post here until next weekend.

Have a good week and God's speed to you all.

6 comments:

gramma2many said...

Congratulations on overcoming. Be careful and God Speed.

WomanHonorThyself said...

God speed to u as well my friend!

M. Rigmaiden said...

OK GW, hope all is well. Glad you've let us know how you are doing;)

Tom Terrific said...

Glad all is well. I came across your blog via Dollard and will continue to look forward to your posts when they are available.

Joe said...

Do use caution...see you when you get back.

Gramma 2 Many said...

How is the job going? Missing your great posts. Have you been watching any G Beck? He seems to be speaking the same language you are lately. It is time in his opinion. He is going to expose something "big" on Saturday. Waiting to see what he has up his sleeve.

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear