About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Tribute To A Lovely And Rising Star In Internet Journalism

I've been trying hard to find a video that showcased Hannah Giles in a tasteful light, but also shows how much we old men have lost out on. The moment some man puts a ring on her finger, will be a very sad day for all eligible bachelors.

Brave, beautiful, smart, and most importantly, principled. What more could any man want? She's done a lot to hamstring a corrupt wing of the D.C. machine.

Thanks lass!


2 comments:

Gramma 2 Many said...

You know when I was watching this unfold on Fox, I was amazed that two inexperienced young people could expose such corruption. They both are amazing. We Americans owe a lot to them and can only hope for a few more brave young people to stand up for what is right.

Joe said...

I agree with Gramma 2 Many. We need more who can expose the unmittigated corruption of this administration and the liberal Democrats. It has become so stereotypically Chicagoesque

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear