About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Red Flags, Flashing Lights, Alarms, Alarms, Alarms

Folks I don't know if you are as concerned about the reduction of freedoms that have been taking place in America as I am. Likewise, I don't know whether you've connected the dots, seen the patterns, or however you want to say it concerning the "shadow government" that has taken roots in our country and how it is poised to take away liberty completely under the guise of "security", but if you haven't I envite you to visit/re-visit my post on this topic called "The Great Conspiracy".

Now if you don't mind, I'd like to add another piece to the puzzle, if I may. In "The great Conspiracy" I asked you to see our government in, quite possibly, a new way. To look at the long term policies and plans that have taken shape, by design, to erase the Liberties and Freedoms that we enjoy and replace it with a totalitarian regime. I showed you what tools were in place to accomplish that aim, as well as a list of things that could set it off.

There were those that I spoke to on the phone and in email, as well as a few commentors that claimed I was over reacting. Some, I decided to not even post as they really didn't add anything to the discussion. Others claimed that the military would never assist in such an endeavor so there would be no way for the government to pull it off. My response to that is two-fold, there have always been those in the military that see themselves as servants of the President and their chain of command. They MUST follow lawful orders. A takeover of the country laid out as it was by law and executive order is "legal" therefore many in the military WILL follow those orders. Others will do so because they are liberal in thier thinking and believe as other leftists do. But even if you believe that the military will be degraded in their ability to supress the population of America, keep in mind that Barry is planning a "civilian security force" that is "just as well funded" and "just as powerful" as the military.

Which brings me around to the real topic of today's post. Thanks to my friends at Radarsite for posting this video. It is, in my never to be humble opinion, the next phase in the government's plans. The creation of Barry's "civilian security force" is taking shape.


9 comments:

Mark Harvey said...

check this out...

http://tinyurl.com/cv3da9

WomanHonorThyself said...

good God..what are we becoming!

Joe said...

Let's be sure we don't compare President BO to Hitler. The left might not like us.

tedders said...

There's something screwy here!

Joe said...

The time is coming, and indeed is closer than most think.

da patriot said...

American Police Force has dropped it's bid to take over the Two Rivers facility after it was revealed that company founder has a criminal past. Specifically, a history of fraud and theft going back two decades.

Check the link below.

http://suzieqq.wordpress.com/2009/10/09/american-police-force-ends-bid-for-hardin-jail/

Greywolfe said...

da patriot, welcome back. Yeah I did see the reports on that, but in my personal foil hat wearing point of view, that just means that the powers that be have had a setback at best.

They will find other people to do what they need doing.

Anonymous said...

hey dad its me jacob just sayin hi

gramma2many said...

Where are you? It has been three weeks according to my computer.
I hope you are busy and not discouraged. Missing you and your insight.

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear