About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Sunday, September 27, 2009

An Objective View of Tea Party "Racism"

I gotta give the kudos for this from my friends at geeeeeZ! This guy was their find, but I'm shamelessly stealing a juicy piece of Truth.


1 comments:

Joe said...

This guy hit the nail on the head.

When you liberals come around to ridicule this guy, be sure to take his points one-by-one and document how they are untrue.

Good luck with that.

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear