About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Obama Cult

People have poo poo'd me in the past when I say that Barry's followers have a cult like belief in him and will follow him in cult-like fashion. People haven't wanted to see what his followers are willing to do to fulfill his will. I've said that they will follow him regardless of the personal cost and in response I've been called a racist and delusional.

Okay. So, if so, I wish someone would please explain this video, where he is being prayed to by his followers.




Ok, I'll play devil's advocate for just a second and say maybe they are just spoofing God, either way, this is one creepy video and shows the moral breakdown of Barry and his followers. In fact, acording to breitbart.com, the woman who leads the prayer (the one in priest's robes) works in the whitehouse.

2 comments:

Jay said...

Praying to a man.....
God is sending us warnings and few are taking heed.
God has given us the information we need.
Ever since the election, it has seemed the world has been turned up-side down.
History has shown us what happens when people take on a persona and has god like aspirations, it normally ends in failure. Unfortunately failure will affect us all.
We need to strive to change Congress in 2010, and pray , a real leader emerges to take the Whitehouse back in 2112!!

Gramma 2 Many said...

Where did you find this?!!!!!!!!!!

God have mercy on us!

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear