About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Like The Boyscouts, Be Prepared: Survive What's Coming

Good morning folks. Look, it's no secret, if you've been to my site more than once or twice, that I believe that there is a fight brewing in this nation. It will be a fight between those that love their liberty and those that wish to impose government rule on everything we do. It will be a fight based on radical differences in ideology that are not or should not be compromised.

This could be the first real civil war that our nation has seen. The unpleasantness of the 1860's was not a civil war, by definition. The fight that is coming, will truly be just that. So, aside from going out and getting weapons training, there are other things that you can, and indeed, must do if you are going to survive. The first and best way is to learn to defend yourself.

Here is a video I recently found that will give some good ideas. The reason that I'm putting these on here is because of the potentially brutal responses to a dangerous situation. The person that attacks you will not be merciful, respond in kind.

A caveat: This is just one method, the methods shown have potential flaws, as do all forms of self defense. Think of ways that your opponent might try to counter these moves and adapt accordingly. Also, if you don't feel that these are right for you, please feel free to find other alternatives. But find them and learn them. Practice them often. Only by practicing with a sparring partner can these lessons be made instinctive. Watching something like this once and then doing nothing with it, will profit you nothing. Enjoy.



Lethal Street Fighting - Free videos are just a click away

2 comments:

da patriot said...

Once again, fellow patriot, we are on the same page. This video is long, but it is well worth the viewing and practicing these moves with a partner. Our first confrontation will most likely not be with law enforcement, but with radical left wingers looking to cause trouble, and these moves will really come in handy. In addition to arms and ammunition, everybody needs to give serious consideration to many of the things on the list at the following link;

http://baconreport.blogspot.com/2007/07/top-100-items-to-disappear-first-during.html

Preparation is half of the battle; be prepared to fight, and be prepared to survive.

tedders said...

I love this guy!! Lessons for us all!

Two eyes for an eye!!

I nominate this guy an official Texan!!

He doesn't even need to take the state test!! LOL

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear