About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Departure from ACTIVE and Patdollard.com

Effective immediately, I am resigning my place as a poster at Patdollard.com. This is due to conflicts between me and Mr. Dollard over non-communications and his repeated disappearances without letting those that serve under him know what is going on for days at a time. That goes for pd.com and for the leadership at ACTIVE also.

He disappears and there is no contact for days at a time. This was most notable last weekend when both pd.com and accdf.com went down to what we assumed was a DOS attack.

In addition to these episodes, there have been issues with payroll since my second week with the site. Payroll was not met and I and at least 2 others have received promises that the "check is in the mail" for the last 2 weeks in lieu of actual cash. I have given him the opportunity to make good on his promises and all he's done is let me down and lie again.

The loss in trust is one that would have been difficult for him to repair if he had made amends last week and made arrangements for immediate payment. But as he instead lied to me about the payment being on it's way, I am forced to conclude that my good will as well as my well being is of little or no consequence to Mr. Dollard. Therefore, I am also resigning my position as the Oklahoma President for Active effective on the 12th of this month.

For those that have signed up or thought of signing up do to my promotion on this site, I do not ask that you leave. But I do ask that, as with all associations, you make damn sure that the people you are associated with are above reproach and have good character.


Thank you and God bless you. And as always, Keep your powder dry.

2 comments:

gramma2many said...

Sorry it did not work out for you and that you are able to recognize that there is a problem before it costs you too much.
The powder is dry and am still hoping I do not have to use it.
That is unless I figure out who breached my accounts last week, might be tempted to use it then.

defiant_infidel said...

What a shame. Sorry that your fine efforts were not rewarded with the simple, just results that were agreed to. This is so disappointing at a time when good character on Pat Dollard's part and an honest commitment to what he publicly claimed is needed.

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear