About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Calling All The Clans Together

This is quite possibly one of the best videos I've seen from the 9/12 march on D.C.. And yet another reason to be proud of our stand against the tyranny of our government.

Enjoy.

4 comments:

Always On Watch said...

I don't have time right now to watch the whole video; see my top post. Will try to watch later.

I was at the march. What a day! I drove into DC to meet a friend at Union Station. At 3:00 AM!

When I wore out and left Capitol Hill around 2:00 PM, people were still just arriving.

Ducky's here said...

Darn, I was expecting Michael Moore's "Capitalism : A Love Story".

Joe said...

Virtually ignored by MSM, or, if not ignored, vastly misrepresented.
Not "hundreds of thousands," or a "million and a half," but "tens of thousands...'

And the left wing blogs I've seen were just as complicit in their misrepresentations, claiming doctored pictures and videos, etc.

President BO has ignored it altogether.

So much for journalistic integrity.

Greywolfe said...

Ducky. When are you going to offer something other than drive by drivel? If you don't have at least an intellectually honest argument or point to make, kindly stay away.

Your post has a 24 hr shelf life and then I'm treating it as the written form of trash that it is and throwing it out. The next one won't even be shown.

I do like to show the level of argument that you are capable of, though

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear