About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Back To Work At Pat Dollard.com

Well, as most of you may or may not know (I believe that covers all of you) I was let go some two weeks ago from my job due to a collapse of our company's finances. The fortunate thing is that I have other resources to draw upon.

In fact, many thanks go out to Pat Dollard who, upon hearing of my situation, put me on his site as a paid contributor. So, from time to time, I'll be posting followups here on the news of the day that I post there.

Also, If you'd care to you can follow along on my Twitter account. I hated to do that, as I generally detest the site, but it is a good marketing tool. Feel free to drop in and leave me a note on any site where you might find me.

2 comments:

Z said...

such GREAT TUNES..thanks!

I'll look for you at Dollard's site, it's new to me.........All the best, Greywolfe....z

haydee28 said...

Greywolfe,

I am wondering if patdollard's site is down. It is one of the sites I look at about three times a day if not more. Is the site down? Do you know? I cannot connect there at all and have been trying for the past two days. BTW - great series you wrote the other day. I only hope people do open their minds and allow themselves to see the possibilities. I totally agree with what you said.

If it is at all possible to let me know if the site is down I would appreciate it. Good luck on the job front.

Jennifer Johnson

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear