About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Friday, July 31, 2009

Cash For Clunkers PC Takeover

I posted on this at patdollard.com but figured I'd mention it here, as I have no clue how many of you know that I'm back to posting there daily.

So, here's the skinny on this little piece of Government proctological movement. By which, I mean that they've found yet another way to look right up your ass and tell what color your crap is. If you go to the cash for clunkers website, you will be, in essence and legal fact, be handing ownership of your PC to the Federal government. They will be able to monitor anything that happens with your PC at any time and there is not a damn thing that you can do, legally.

The warning that the site gives is so broad that it leaves the door open for the government to do LITERALLY anything, up to and including listen in on phone calls you make, if you use a voip provider to do so. It even opens it up for foreign governments or agencies to monitor you. Hello UN? Are you listening?

I don't know about the rest of you, but this is the type of thing that I have been looking for from our government for a LONG time. How this ever got put into place without anyone raising holy hell is beyond my imagination. Well, check out the video and whether you are a Glenn Beck fan or not, give this some serious consideration.

video courtesy of Breitbart.com

3 comments:

Joe said...

My wife is only just starting to be interested in politics. I showed her this video and she was astonished!

"They can't do that!" she shouted at me (even though I had nothing to do with it).

This is...is...appalling!

Greywolfe said...

Welcome to my world. I showed my wife this video (another non-political person) and she said almost the same thing. "I don't see how they can do that!"

Gramma 2 Many said...

I am posting this on my blog also. Thanks for the heads up, my friend

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear