About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Yet Another Rant

I spent the morning and afternoon, while driving my transport truck, listening to Rush, and Hannity, with a smidgeon of G. G. Liddy, and with each and every mention of the Usurper In Chief, I felt my head gain enough pressure to inflate the new tires on my SUV.

It wasn't long ago that Barry stated, unequivocally, that the U.S. wasn't a Christian nation. That's in direct contradiction to our Founders' own words and philosophies. Then today, I hear him call America a Muslim Nation. I am so angry at this point that murder would not be out of the question if I were the type to throw my life away on a warm fuzzy.

Our nation is being hijacked at a rate that even astounded the the writers in Pravda. I mean come on! If the Ruskies even lament the rate at which we are descending into Marxism, don't you think it should piss us off a little as a nation? Instead, I keep coming across more and more people that are only interested in the events within their miserable little lives. What happened to the blood of our Founders? Those great minds and hearts that fought, bled, and died for the right to govern themselves? How have we allowed ourselves to go so far from what is known to keep a people strong? Self reliance and strong moral standards.

If our Founders were brought forward in time and someone said, "This is the results of all your labors.", they would do one of two things. Either organize a rebellion, or sit down and cry themselves to death from a broken heart. No one, not the Federalists, or the Anti-Federalists wanted to have a government that has become the enemy of our nation, but that's what we have. Our President has taken unto himself the powers of a monarch, we have an 80,000 page Federal Register that lists all the prosecutable regulations that have never been voted on in Congress. That's right, each and every person in this country is under the thumb and can be prosecuted in court and sent to prison for rules that a BEAUROCRAT decided was needed. No representation and no election for them to worry about.

Our Congressional leaders are traitors and are guilty of usurping the power of the states. They have become complicit in the soft tyranny that we find ourselves in. In fact, in some cases they are the instigators of pimping off of our Freedoms and Liberty. All for the sake of power. What can we do? What are our options?

As a member of a state, we need to remind our state leadership of their rights. For instance, several of the original 13 colonies ratified the Constitution provisionally. They reserved the right to secede from the union if it became oppressive. What else could you call the current state of affairs. The other right that the states have that very few people know about is the right of Nullification. The right of a State to set aside any Federal law that it deemed to be unacceptable or unconstitutional.

These rights of the states have been ignored and we are paying the price of it. It's time we brought our nation back to it's founding principles. I hope that it can be done peacefully, but we are running out of time for peaceful means. In a very short time, our legal tender will only be useful for fire tinder. Our private industries are falling one after another to the greedy and grasping hands of the Federal government, and with it, our free choices. What car we drive, what kind of house we live in, how we heat and cool our homes, what we teach our children and even whether or not we can own the firearm of our choice, are all in danger if not under direct attack.

I'm tired. I'm tired of seeing my country and Constitution usurped and destroyed incrementally. I'm tired of Leftists trying to make us into a haven for sexual deviants and predators, Religious extremists from the middle east, and a graveyard for the patriotic ideals of our Founding. I will not continue to take it forever. My breaking point is coming.

11 comments:

Gramma 2 Many said...

Did you hear Chavez said he(whose name I refuse to utter) is even further left than he (Chavez) and Castro?

Grace Explosion said...

Good rant. We NEED to rant. We need to stop being so easily hamstrung by our own civility when dealing with savages.

Secession is coming. I pray more than 1/2 of the states secede... that would be wonderful if we could have more than half even most states secede and form a Christian nation - a land of liberty and freedom.

We NEVER PERSECUTED other faiths as a Christian nation of Judeo-Christian framework of laws and rights. We created the most free and wealthy nation on earth.

Now, we're supposed to buy into some filthy oppressive hatefilled Sharia Law image of a Muslim nation?? THE USA??

No!!

WE will secede. It will happen and a nation greater in glory than the former nation and the former history of the nation shall arise.

Thank you again for the post.

Grace.

Artruen The Slayer said...

I hear you talking man, I just don't know how to cross over from from this point to actually protecting the constitution without going straight to prison forever.

Greywolfe said...

Artruen, that's the rub isn't it? Everyone SAYS that they're ready to fight. Everyone SAYS that they want their country back. However, throw the idea of going to prison for your beliefs into the ring and everyone says, "Whoah! Hold on just a minute, Sparkey. We didn't sign on for that."

Patrick Henry's impassioned speach on March 23, 1775, never said that freedom was his goal unless they were going to put him in jail. He said "Give me Liberty, or give me Death." Until everyone that reads these words feels to their depths that they are willing to die or even to be imprisoned for their beliefs, they are, in my never to be humble opinion, spinning their wheels.

For now, I'm willing to see how far the States will push to get their sovereignty back. We'll see what happens when or if the rubber ever hits the road. So far, the federal government seems to be treating the movement the same way they did the "Tea Party" movement. Ignore them and they'll go away.

I'm willing to wait a little longer. But at some point, expect a call to arms. I hope that Patrick Henry's blood is not so thin that the friends I've made here are more willing to accept the chains of an oppressive government for their security than to stand for their rights, come what may. Prison and Death or Freedom and Redemption for our nation.

Artruen The Slayer said...

That is the rub, OP. I have been having a hard time trying to find like-minded people willing to defend the Constitution without getting myself on a watchlist. Even more difficult is avoiding lunatic fringe groups. yeah, I have quoted Patrick Henry myself so, I know.

Z said...

Artuen, well said!

By the way, obama, who got REAL flack here in America for saying we're one of the BIGGEST MUSLIM Nations yesterday (at 'worst' we're 34th or something), said this AGAIN in France on his PANDERING AMERICANS TOUR. (is EVERYONE in his administration tone deaf to what AMERICA WANTS?) Man, Greywolfe...I feel your pain, TRUST me.

Pasadena Closet Conservative said...

It has been so long since I've been able to listen to Hannity on the radio. My daytime schedule is just too hectic. It used to be my favorite part of the day way back when.

Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

Secession does seem impending doesn't it? GW, do you write to your Congressmen? Have you written to the President? The writing will allow you to get the ranting out, as does your blog;) The only solution to these issues is for EVERY single American to LEARN THE CONSTITUTION and UNDERSTAND IT. At that point, our country will change because the consciousness of the people has changed. Change only occurs when people are ready for it.

They thought they were getting change because Obama kept saying that word over and over again. But remember what the enemy does; he tells you one bit of truth to cover for his infinite lies.

That is why the moniker CHANGE was so powerful. The only change I see is that our tax dollars are now used to fund abortions overseas AND our President has brown skin and a pretty outspoken wife.

TF called her a bow legged bitch on BZ's site. I felt it was wrong of him to talk shit about people's kin folks. But now, if it looks like a duck...

Northwest Minuteman said...

Great blog!! Another one you might enjoy:

www.freedoms-fight.blogspot.com

Greywolfe said...

Disa, I hope that secession is the path that the states take. Not because I want to see the Union fall, but because it must be pruned and shaped back into the republic that it was supposed to be.

Northwest Minuteman, thanks for stopping by. I'll be checking your site suggestion out.

Always On Watch said...

I see that we share exactly the same frustrations!

What will it take for the majority of Americans to wake the hell up?

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear