About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Monday, June 29, 2009

The Iraqi's Ingratitude.

Fireworks over Baghdad as Iraqis take over cities -Yahoo news

Reading this post made my blood boil. They were happy that we got rid of Saddam and his demon spawn sons. They couldn't clean up their own mess and were happy to have Americans die for them. Now that they are free from persecution, we're the bad guys and they rejoice because we left their cities?

Fine. I'll give them about 2 months until the bombings pick up and their little police force starts running for the hills. Pull our heroes out completely and let that place burn. Then when the mullahs set up sharia law and start importing and training terrorists again, we broadcast a warning to the rest of the muslim world and carpet bomb them back to Muhammed.

The previous was a rant from my evil twin. I like it but didn't write it (wink).

8 comments:

RaDena said...

I like your evil twin. I want one of my own. :)

I also like your choice of music. Thanks!

Ducky's here said...

I figure the bombings will escalate in Mosul and eventually Kirkuk is going to turn into a real hot spot.

Meanwhile, in a country with no reliable electric power and no reliable sewage treatment and a population which still exists primarily on government food aid, why are we so harsh if they want to see this as progress and set off a few fireworks?

This is a peculiarly American pathology. We can't understand why the world isn't eternally in love with us. At least the right can't but I submit that it is a rather unlikely event.

Track-A-'Crat said...

Greywolfe,

Great site. I'm a Brit transplanted to the US and just heard "Angry American" for the fist time through your site - I'm now on my, ohhhh, 17th consecutive repetition of the track, love it.

Greywolfe said...

Thanks RaDena, he(evil twin) pops up from time to time. My Psychologist keeps trying to kill him off, but he keeps me entertained.

Ducky, the problem the right has is that we believe that results should count for something. Libs as you know believe intent should carry the day. We get frustrated when we accomplish truly good things with the efforts of our blood, sweat, lives, and treasure and are spit on (or in this case have shoes thrown at us) for our efforts.

Greywolfe said...

Track-A-'Crat Thanks for the stop in and the kudos. Yeah, Tobi Keith pretty much hits the right note there doesn't he? Welcome to the States and well met.

Hope you stop in regularly, and often. Feel free to read through some older stuff and leave your impressions. This place is definately an evolution in progress.

Z said...

sorry, Greywolfe.

Donald Douglas said...

Have a great 4th of July!!

Joe said...

I echo what DD said.

And the bombs will be coming to Baghdad and other places in Iraq before we can turn around.

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear