About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Monday, June 29, 2009

All Of The World's Bullies, Please Stand Up!

Is it lost on anyone that EVERY thug, wannabe thug, dictator, and fascist in a funny hat are lining up to thumb their noses at the U.S.? Name one other time in U.S. history, at least since we bacame a world player, that we've had this many people threaten us with war?

North Korea has been throwing gauntlets on the ground at such a prodigious rate that it's hard to walk around the press briefing room in Pyongyang. Ahmadinejad has had multiple litters of kitty's at Obama's weak responses to the human rights travesties that are currently being committed to keep him in power.

Hugo Chavez, Obama's favorite book source, is ramping up his military to "take on the U.S.". Really, the only one we aren't hearing from, unless I missed something in the news this morning, is the Castro boys. But really, I don't expect much from them as they are poised to see millions of U.S. dollars pouring in with the relaxation of embargoes under this administration.

I am reminded of Joe Biden's remarks last year when he said, "Mark my words," the Democratic vice presidential nominee warned at the second of his two Seattle fundraisers Sunday. "It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We're about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here if you don't remember anything else I said. Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy."

The only problem the left truly has with Mr. Biden is his unfortunate habit of telling the truth. We've gotten his little prognostication in spades unfolding right now. And it isn't just one country. It's every suppressive regime in the world. And where is our government? Fiddling while Rome burns.

4 comments:

Ducky's here said...

Why are you concerned about what the North Korean idiot says? Be concerned about what he does.

Right now he's probably ramping things up because he isn't getting much attention. Nobody's falling for his tantrums.

The player here anyway is China. Are they going to put him on a shorter leash?

The critical matter here is the arms ship on its way to Burma and what is going to be done about inspecting it.

Z said...

WHY does Hannity keep asking "IS THIS what Biden meant by saying the world would start to challenge us"? As if it WHICH ONE matters.
Obama came in, and ALL the world's bullies are stepping up : N. Korea, Somali pirates, The Iranian pipsqueak, Chavez..you name it.... WE've got it.
Meanwhile..we're so worried about M Jackson dying that Cap And Trade and the new MUSLIM ENVOY have passed and I'll bet you didn't know about the MUSLIM ENVOY! (at my place 4 or 5 posts down..UNREAL)

Great post, Greywolfe, I hope you're doing well

Greywolfe said...

Ducky, the reason I worry about what the "North Korean idiot" says is because he's nuttier than a drunken wombat. If he thinks that we are going to put our feet down about his arms smuggling (their only form of income) then he very well MIGHT fire off a nuke.

As for the ship, your hero Obama and his administration have already said they aren't going to do spit about it.


Z, Hannity means well, but he's just a mouthpiece. Very rarely will any talking head come out and say what needs said. Specifically, if we don't get rid of the Kenyan and do it soon, we're screwed.

I'm doing well for now. At least no black suburbans have pulled up out front yet.

Ducky's here said...

Seems that the N.K. ship may be heading home.

Funny, we didn't hear much about that in the "liberal" American press.
But compared to Michael Jackson how important is it? Ya know?

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear