About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

This Is Why I Joined Active

This is happening now. Understand, anyone of us could be in the same boat. The government has almost unlimited authority under the Patriot Act and they are now showing a willingness to use it on it's own citizens.

H/T to Oathkeepers

4 comments:

Z said...

Ya, interesting, huh? I got this emailed to me this morning.
So, what do we DO?
Wouldn't you THINK our FBI could figure out in 10 minutes whether this kid's a threat or not? I would have thought they could.
Man.
Thanks for the help on the WorldNetDaily thing today. I swear they DID have that article, Greywolfe..and the AZ Sentinel still has the link on Google, which I saw and read last night, but now you click on it and "sorry, error page" . "Oh YA?" rubbish..something's UP. Obama has a huge hold.

Joe said...

Sadly, this is just what those who opposed the Patriotic Act said could happen. They were laughed at and scoffed at even by (maybe especially by) conservatives.

Expect cases like this to increase in number...all in the name of public safety.

WomanHonorThyself said...

we better keep our yappers shut..NOT!

Z said...

Joe, of course that's right and I'm not sure conservatives were wrong. Who'd have EVER thought this would be used against american citizens? It was given to Conservatives (and not by Bush, I'm tired of that harangue) to protect from terrorists......
this is all very well planned and the Left must have been laughing at those of us who agreed it needed to get teeth instead of be abolished.

Our fighting outside threats is now going to be diminished because it's been turned against US.

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear