About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Sunday, May 3, 2009

New Position

A funny thing happened to me as I drove home tonight. I had a phone conversation with Pat Dollard of patdollard.com and he offered me a position helping him with patdollard.com. I will be working with him from 10p.m. Central time until 12:00 a.m. Central Monday thru Friday. This will start just as soon as I can get myself up to speed on how he runs his site. Hopefully, I'll be giving you a more definite update tomorrow.

This is a great opportunity and I hope that you all will come visit with me there. I will still be posting here just as I am now, I just wanted to share with you, my friends, my new opportunity. Thanks for the support here and there (hint, hint) and God bless.

4 comments:

SR said...

Welcome to The Clan, brother! HOOAH?

Dean said...

Congrats Greywolfe. You'll do a fine job!

The Liberal Lie The Conservative Truth said...

Congrats Wolfe! Looking forward to your contributions.

Z said...

Hey, Greywolfe, that's SUPER! I'll look forward to hearing more about it.........I'm so happy for you! xxx

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear