About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Friday, May 1, 2009

Get ACTIVE.

On this site and posting on others, I've continually asked several questions. Some of these questions relate to point of view concerning our current state of affairs. Some on the will that people have for fighting the evils that are permeating our nation.

Most that I've talked to agree with me, in principle, that we are under concerted attack from the Statists (leftist, liberal, you pick the moniker) and our freedoms are being eroded like floodwater over dry, bare dirt.

The sticky part comes in when you start talking about organizing. Tea parties are good but they lack focus. They lack a means of taking it to the perpetrators. It's no secret that I have been looking for groups to get involved with that have a compatible point of view and ideology as my own.

I joined the 9/12 project and find it to be little more than a social site where people get their warm fuzzies by reading posts. I found the Oathkeepers and found a good solid group of ex-military, current military, and present and past law enforcement people that give good lip service to the right things. I hope that their promises to keep their oaths is long in being put to the test, however, I no longer think that is the case as current events tend to say otherwise.

And finally I stumbled onto the brainchild of Pat Dollard. ACTIVE. They have a good understanding (so far as I can tell) of organizing into regional, state, and local groups and how to get started fighting the cultural war. They provide literature and methods by which to recruit and educate/indoctrinate.

Sidebar: That word "indoctrinate" has been given a negative connotation by modern Conservatives, as it is the word we use to describe the damage being done to our children by the liberal education process. It's time to take that word back and used it as a weopon against those misinformation spewing folks and put the philosophies of our Founders in their stead. Sounds like indoctrination to me. A positive indoctrination to be sure.

Go by the site, check them out. If you find them to be of like mind and compatible with your level of willingness to take this cultural fight to those that perpetrate tyranny, JOIN! You will find me there under the same moniker. Drop me a line there and/or here to let me know you are there. If you do join, spread the word.

Hell, if you don't join, be sure to still pass this post along in emails or however you see fit, as I believe in what they have currently offered by way of core beliefs and I would have you aid that end.

The hope of everyone that reads these words is for their children and theirs to continue to breathe the free air of Liberty. We, as citizens, stand at the door and keep it barred against the wolves in the night. It's time to take positive action against those wolves. Get Active.

3 comments:

Gramma 2 Many said...

I went there and scanned the contents. I have to print it off and study it. I am not good at in depth reading from the screen. Looks pretty good so far. I am happy to see something that may work for us. Thanks for the link.
Evy

Always On Watch said...

Having read Mark Levin's Liberty and Tyranny, I am finding myself becoming increasingly alarmed by the rapid rise of Statism in America.

Will check out that link right now.

Dean said...

Been a member of ACTIVE from the beginning. Currently as a Regional leader in California.

The future of our country is at stake. If we don't do something to change that nobody will.

I have no faith in any politician or party, in fact I am not a member of any party. I am an American who believes in the principles this country was founded on as given to us by our founding fathers.

If you aren't a member of ACTIVE and love this country as I do, all I can ask is why not. Time is wasting. We don't have until the next election cycle to take our country back, certainly not 2012.

I am a patriot who believes in the Republic and the Constitution. As such I will die on my feet and will never even consider living on my knees as a slave. I am a free man and will die that way.

I swore an oath many years ago to protect and defend this country from all enemies foreign and domestic. That oath is still in force and valid.

Get ACTIVE.

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear