About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Food For Thought. Or Maybe Panic?

Ok. So most people that know me and the things posted on here know that I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I prefer to have my facts laid out and researched before I sign on to a theory. However, the following video, while having a lot that I don't agree with, does highlight some issues that I shall be looking into personally over the immediate future. So get a drink, put the cookie crunchers to bed, put on your "crazy" hat and watch this video.




Now decide for yourself. I know that the Founders that I quote so often felt that a Central Bank making monetary policy was more dangerous than foreign armies. If even an eighth of what is on this video is correct, then it is all by itself, a horrendous indictment of our government and the chances of us regaining our freedom by peaceful means.

3 comments:

Z said...

You know, I've seen this a few times now and something's beginning to sink in. Of course, the media set the Alex Jones types up as "NUTS" before this information ever came out, PURE Saul Alinsky Rules (Obama's playbook), so even good Conservatives are going to besmirch this, but I'm thinking something's UP and we need to fight it. Except I think people are offed who DO try to fight it..?
Oh, man, do I sound like a NUT now, or WHAT? I'd NEVER have said what I did above even 3 months ago!

Greywolfe said...

Welcome to my world Z! I've been walking a tightrope since this guy (Obama)started running for Pres.

I've always felt he was a construct, not a genuined article. And if he's a construct, then someone is behind the curtain with the keyboard to his teleprompter.

Gramma 2 Many said...

My dad was a Bircher. He told me these things when I was to small to understand and he was chastised for his political beliefs. Sometimes I am happy he did not live to see this come to fruition.
Gives me chills, and not just down my leg.

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear