About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Friday, May 1, 2009

Confirmation of Doom For Freedom

I've been told that we can hold out, that Freedom will survive if we just put pressure on the people in Congress. My response has been that if the cult of Obama has taken root too deeply in Congress, they will look more to getting his agenda passed ,then they will to their chances of re-election. In fact, they may see him as a huge set of coat-tails to ride into re-election.

This is from Pat Dollards site "JihadiKiller" "Reuters: Obama Revelling In Unprecedented Powers.

Folks, we gotta come up with another game plan. Fast!!!

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear