About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Friday, April 24, 2009

Wake Up Call For Eco-Wackos

Disclaimer: This IS George Carlin. His language has been called "colorful", "earthy", and "So dirty you could grow potatoes" You are warned. Adults only please.
The plain truth (mostly) from a guy who say's it better than I ever could.

Wish I could take credit for finding this gem, but I have to give credit to my friends at Ihatethemedia.com

6 comments:

Z said...

well, WHO KNEW Carlin GETS IT?

Thanks, Greywolfe, terrific video.
As "HUCK" over at IHATETHEMEDIA said "they should make Gore sit and watch this until he gets it" (which would be a cold day in hell if he didn't think it will never get cold anywhere again!)

Gayle said...

WOW! I watched about a minute of it Greywolfe, because It's time for me to leave for church. I'll be back to watch the rest of this. Thanks! :)

KrisEveland said...

I had to stop it early on b/c of the language. I should have known being George Carlin and all. Anyway, I totally agree with everything I heard in that first minute and a half or so.

Greywolfe said...

yeah, Kris, sorry 'bout that. Should have put a disclaimer up front. I'm gonna add that now.

Too bad you couldn't have gotten to the part where he lists the things the planet has been through and survived. I wish someone could have given that as testimony in front of congress. THAT would have been hillarious.

Joe said...

Carlin was just as funny, maybe funnier, when he appeared on commercial TV and couldn't use those words.

However, I must say this is one of the few areas he and I agree on.

WomanHonorThyself said...

colorful language indeed..*covers ears..lol..but oh so true my friend!.(hugs)

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear