About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Obama From Nationalizing to Internationalizing. Now What?

Ok, so the G20 is over and Obama has sold us down the river. According to the agreements made, our American companies can be controlled by an international board in the EU. So, according to Barry, we not only aren't supposed to be a free market economy, but we also aren't supposed to be a sovereign nation either.

Every mainstream liberal screamed bloody murder at the Patriot act as being unconstitutional in its scope, but their poster-child has just thrown out the Constitution completely. His reasoning? Simply put, "We won. Get over it."

How much damage are we going to let him do? My God, he's decimating our foundations in the first 4 months. We've got 4 years of this to look forward to. I submit that we will not survive four years as a free nation. Before he took office there were warnings and grumblings over what he would do, and if anything he's moving faster than any of us thought he would on the dismantling of the U.S. of A.. And the construction of the U.S.S.R. of A.. He has taken over the banking industry, portions of the insurance industry, Automakers industry and has asked, through his mouthpiece, the tax cheat, for powers to seize any company that it deems too big to allow to fail.

On Dec. 9th of 2008 I wrote In Defense (afore hand) of Revolt and laid out what I thought was a worst case scenario on what I believed was in store for us. I was very short-sighted. What Obama is instigating is much worse; he is doing away with all of our founding principles and installing his will as the final judge of what institutions are to be allowed to thrive or wither on the vine? Further he is, for the first time since our Declaration of Independance, allowing foreign governments to have a direct oversight in our national internal affairs.

Also in that piece, I laid out a case for Revolt used by our Founders. My question is this? How far are we going to let the libs and Barry take us before we do something to stop him? What can we do to stop him? There's an interesting question. The tea bag thing didn't have any effect. The national Tea Parties aren't having an effect. (Frankly they offend me. The original tea party was an act of defiance, not merely protest. It was the opening salvo of the War of Independence, not merely a chance for talking heads to raise their ratings.) The Thousands upon thousands of letters, emails, and phone calls to Representatives and Senators are falling on deaf ears. As well as the same sent to the White House.

So. We as Americans will continue to blog, and cry, and whine to people that won't listen while they drag us further and further from our Founding Principles. Is that what the blood of Washington, Jefferson, and Madison has come to? Is that all that is left for America, to become a footnote as a one-time "superpower and leader"?

5 comments:

Joe said...

President BO and friends have made absolutely certain that they are shielded from any criticism or disagreement. They do not care for either the Constitution or the citizens of a free America.

If the solution is the bllot box, it will arrive too late to do any good.

What, then, is left.

I think we are back to where we started 233 years ago.

Greywolfe said...

Welcome back Joe. Yeah, I think back to the same time period. I also wonder if we have blood thick enough, as a nation, to try to take our nation back.

Personally, I feel that we've become a nation of whiners. We want "someone" to fix everything instead of realizing that NO ONE owes us a fair deal. If we want one, we have to take it. And most can't get over the hump when it comes to understanding that in the short run, in order to take this nation back, we'll have to allow ourselves to be branded as a traitor or criminal. Our Founders did and secured for us a new free America.

233 years later, we've given it away.

Always On Watch said...

I'm not sure that enough Americans today have the guts to fight for what our Founders gave us.

As I see it, we're going to be enslaved by taxation and globalization.

I've been trying to figure a way around this, so as to live the rest of my life in peace and with a measure of happiness. But I can't find a way or a plan!

Z said...

"thick enough blood?" ...the way Americans have been indoctrinated by their schools and the media?
No, we don't have what it takes anymore. We bloggers just "whine and cry" as you say...like spitting in the wind.
THIS is why, so often, I'll advise people to copy/paste good pieces like yours and SEND THEM TO NONBLOGGING BUDDIES...it's a MUST!
We all ought to do a post on that....reminding people to do just that!

Ducky's here said...

We need political stability in several regions but if you notice, trade patterns are changing. China is trading with Africa right now. Korea is doing a lot of business in the middle east. Asian economies are finding trading partners in communities that the west has assumed to be unstable.

The IMF is no longer the old IMF that was sidelined by traditional lending policies of the post war world. The IMF is cherry picking stable countries for stable investment lending and clearly, with emphasis- they are not looking to the US for direction.

So a single world currency is probably on the way. It will take awhile but a world currency could help the bottom half of the macro economic pyramid. It could advance liquidity and support trade.

Enjoy.

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear