About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Friday, April 17, 2009

Now this is a Tea Party I Wanted To Be At.

Here's the next President and V.P. I nominate. I have no idea who would be Pres. and V.P. but I'd vote for em either way.



And Janine Turner, for Speaker of the House. Is it too much to ask for women in government that don't look like raisins in a California Grape vinyard?

5 comments:

Pasadena Closet Conservative said...

The Tea Parties throughout are great nation were remarkable. The patriots came out in force.

It's too bad that the mainstream media was too intimidated to report on the events accurately.

Fox News rocks!

Artruen The Slayer said...

I was at the San Antonio protest, my first, but not last. Pretty powerful standing in front of the Alamo, Nuge playing the Star Spangled Banner. It begins....

Greywolfe said...

welcome Artruen, I am envious. I was busy driving a truck all day. No rest for the wicked.

TRUTH-PAIN said...

Grey-
Beck is a good man, although i wish he would tone-down the dramatic "facial nuances" he does throughout his shows. I prefer him much better on radio.

As to Nuge?... too bad the guy gets little "gravitas" from the media. Take away the cammo gear, pony tail and Paul Reed Smith guitar and you have one of the wisest and civil minds I've ever heard speak.

Joe said...

We had three Tea Parties in our area, with over ten thousand in total attendance.

What do you think the media reported? "Hundreds attended..."

There were over a thousand at the Tea Party in one of our area cities that had been "outlawed" by the city council due to "security concerns."

One of our parks that routinely holds about 6,000 people when there are 50 or so vendors with tents and kitchens present was packed to the gills with almost no room to move around, and there were NO tents or other obstructions except the stage area.

The MSM not only does not get it, they lie about it.

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear