About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Wife Ever Leaves Me...Meet The Future Mrs Greywolfe

I really don't think there's a better way to get the news.


3 comments:

Z said...

Okaaaay! Lights! Camera! Action! that looks like a LOT more fun than typing our fingers to the bone, huh? Just TALK on video and POST!?

That's so funny, Greywolfe...I loved that Gore/Snowstorm line "a BIG misunderstanding" VERY good stuff! Thanks for the laugh!

Joe said...

She's good.

But I've told my wife that if she ever leaves me, I'm going with her.

Ducky's here said...

Not bad, but she's no Tina Fey.

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear