About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Monday, April 13, 2009

Homeland Security on guard for 'right-wing extremists'

It seems that the government has, indeed, been reading this website. Well, probably not, but then again, who knows? The point is, battle lines are clearly being drawn, with justifications already being written up. We are on notice, "Right Wingers", "Ultra-Right Christians", "America Firsters", and all others who see the Federal Government as a clear and present danger to our liberty, better keep our heads down. The arguments are being made for the rounding up of Americans as "terrorists".

Homeland Security on guard for 'right-wing extremists' -WND

In the light of this report, I have to say that I do not know how much longer we will be able to write our beliefs and feelings here with impunity. The fact is, I am not well known. Perhaps I am more fringe than others here. Perhaps I am just not entertaining, but whatever the cause, my numbers allow me some anonymity. That anonymity allows me, for now, to speak my mind without (much) fear of reprisal.

Hell, according to the report I'm considered the trifecta of domestic terrorism: Ex-military, adherant to the Constitution, and Christian Fundamentalist. Look out ladies, I'm the new boogy man. I expect the President will send the Taliban to round me up some day soon. Until then I'll keep posting. Later, I will be updating my manifesto and reposting. Every good terrorist simply HAS to have an up to date manifesto.

2 comments:

Joe said...

Individually we are not of much interest to DHS, but collectively we are a threat to them.

Z said...

it's chilling, isn't it?
I really hesitated posting that report and finally did it...I figured we have to speak out.
I knew that if we heard nothing on the news the day after its release we were doomed. But, plenty of people did cover it.
The left's saying "it doesn't say CONSERVATIVES so why is the Right so sensitive?" as if anti-abortion, gun-totin', anti-illegal, small gov't fans aren't CONSERVATIVES? Oh, man.

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear