About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Three Amigos- Media you should have.

Tuesday has been a windfall for me, of sorts. I have come accross three items that I think everyone who loves this country should get. The interesting thing is, that there is one item from each of the three main media types: music, print, and video. I don't usually endorse anything in the way of books, tapes, or other media, with the exception of the "Obsession" video (which I still urge everyone to buy) but today I came across these three items and I'll take them in reverse order from the way I listed them above.

First, there is a website with a video called http://www.takeyourmoneyback.com/. I urge everyone to go and watch/buy the video and follow through with their suggestions. I have no idea if it will or can work but many people have asked the question, "What can I do?" The options are limited but this is a good place to start. Pass the link along, if you will, to all your friends.

Next is the new book by the Landmark Legal Foundation's Mark Lavin. He's been described as a bare knuckles fighter for Liberty and Freedom and if you've ever caught his radio show, I'm sure you agree. His new book is entitled “Liberty and Tyranny” and from what I've seen of the little I've been able to get through so far (I just bought it), it deserves the number 1 slot that it has earned in just one day. It's an education in the history of our nation that I believe is being rewritten in our schools. And his style makes it a page-turner.

And lastly, I was watching John Rich of Big and Rich on Sean Hannity's show tonight and if he wants to run for office, I'll vote for him. He pulled no punches with the Obama coolaid drinker that was on there, and really set even the Conservative babe (sorry can't remember much other than she was informed and HOT) down for talking over American's collective heads. So, to finish out my list of suggested media, buy his new album "Son of a Preacher Man". Here's the video of a great song, "Shutting Detroit Down" from John Rich's website.


All of these are worthy projects in their own way. Please support them if you support their messages. God bless.

2 comments:

Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

03 25 09

GW:
Check out geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com He, like Peter Schiff predicted a lot of this stuff YEARS ago. AND he believes that things will get worse before they get better, but interestingly enough he predicts tax revolts and that in time we will reform our political and financial system. But it will take people like you and me to do something about it.

Right now, I am fighting a battle of my own against the current financial system. If all of us stood up and did something about it then we would be able to reclaim our country.

Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

03 25 29

Sadly, excellent song!

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear