About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Need A Laugh? Here's A Good One.

Ok, see I don't feel that I have very many prejudices. Well, ok I have a few... Muslims with funny vests, Women in Bhurkas, Mexicans with barbed wire cuts that can't speak english. Anyone in the Democratic Party. Most in the Republican caucus, and above all of these are prius drivers.

I'm a truck driver and at least 4 times a week I have to scrape the little bastards off my truck grill. So, you'll have to excuse me for laughing my butt off at this one. Enjoy if you can, if you can't, move on.

To Quote Larry the Cable Guy, "This's funny, I don't care who you are."

3 comments:

WomanHonorThyself said...

heh...woohoo!

Chuck said...

LMAO. I drive an Explorer and I love how these little toy cars come up on my rear end attempting to intimidate me to pull over.

Gramma 2 Many said...

Gotta laugh at it.
Chuck, I drive a Caravan, I did not know I was suppose to pull over and let them by. Is that why I always get dirty looks from them?

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear