About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Friday, March 13, 2009

Jewish Smackdown!!!!

Ok. Now before I get any hate mail on the title, I am not racist. Well, not much. Ok. So I do have a couple racist bones. But their in my pinky toes so they don't rear up much. I liked Ari Fleicher when he worked for G.W. and I still do. Here's a good clip of him spanking Chris Mathews about the head and shoulders. I wish I could take credit for finding this but I found it on the website http://www.ihatemedia.com/. By the way, I absolutely love this site as it takes it straight to the mainstream media. Check the vid and then take a trip over there. You'll love the place.

5 comments:

janice_phil said...

great post...and by the way thank u for visiting my blog and i truly appreciate ur ideas you had shared with me, and i know there are people that may not agree with me at all but i am just writing what an how i feel personally..coz i really have a hard time to write if its not base on my feelings...so all my posts are all base on my emotion..i cant write things or any that is not base on it..and i hope u understand me...but thank u so much for the idea, actually philippines there is no such nursing home. not at all unlike it here. and most old filipino i know died so easily. unlike here old people has a real long life maybe becoz of the great life style and environment here...my grandmother died 2004 under her daughters custody...

da patriot said...

I saw this on Fox news and was very pleased with how well Mr. Fleicher handled that rude SOB Mathews. It makes up a little for the backstabbing job he did on 'W'.

Love your blog and I am adding you to my blogroll.

Greywolfe said...

Thanks janice and patriot. I appreciate your looking in. da patriot, I'm grateful for the follow. Hope I'm worthy of your comments from time to time.

Joe said...

Chris Matthews is the most dishonest imitation journalist in the entire universe.

His continual insistance on telling Ari Fleicher what he thinks and what his argument is, when Fleicher was very clear about what his argument really is, is just plain dishonest.

Greywolfe said...

Don't know if any of you picked up on it, but he threw the whole idea of objectivity out the window when he kept refering to the new administration as we and us. Oops.

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear