About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Monday, February 16, 2009

Just....Wow!!! This Girl Says It Best.

I don't think I've ever heard the abortion issue summed up so eloquently and so profoundly. I can't add one thing to the work of this 12 year old girl. God bless her family. They have done a marvelous job.


8 comments:

Z said...

She sure does a GOOD job.
I was waiting for her to say she'd almost been aborted....she didn't need to; the FACTS told the story without emotions. No wonder libs don't get this message!

Greywolfe said...

Oh, make no mistake Z, they get the message. They just don't like it. As I've said on other posts, Evil is as Evil does.

Not to sound like a new age wacko but some days, when I think about the political and social movements happening in America, and really, around the world, I can almost feel the Evil that is tainting this world.

WomanHonorThyself said...

amen amen amen!!

Gramma 2 Many said...

I saw this on another blog. This is one amazing little girl. A few more like her and we will be able to dig ourselves out of this mess. (Maybe)

Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

02 18 09

She is right. I wish you would visit my site and debate this issue with CNulan. He has been awful rude and has reduced calling a human being to a 'clump of cells'. Sad.

Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

02 18 09


She is clever to be sure. She should do some research on how to answer the rape and incest questions because they are the most pressing and compelling. The one percent statistic does nothing but show that there are people out there who are victimized by sexual assault and then impregnated. What would be her solution to avoided these types of abortions?

I say arrange to have them adopted after birth if the mother has issues with the pregnancy and her health is otherwise okay.

Greywolfe said...

Cnulans pic is of an angry child for a reason. He doesn't want an honest debate on ANYTHING and he isn't willing to hear a Christian's point of view. I think he's angry so often because he has no faith in anything higher than himself. You're right. It is sad.

Joe said...

How any real human being could see this and argue with it on any level is undecipherable.

I had not seen this before.

Thank you.

I plan to steal it from you (or from You Tube).

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear