About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Fairness Doctrine 2.0 on the Horizen

I, and others of like mind, have posted in the past that one of the first things to be attacked by liberals now in power, was going to be Freedom of Speech. In the past, on this and other sites, you have been warned that the fairness doctrine was going to be re-instated and the few liberal readers that we have, have responded by saying that there was no evidence that anyone was pushing for it's return.

Well, my powers of prognostication (and others') are starting to show fruit. Read this piece and tell me that our ability to read the tea leaves wasn't spot on. It is only a matter of time, before people like Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck, and others are censored to the point where their voices can't be heard for the roar of the liberal politicians.

Harkin 'to squelch' 1st Amendmentin favor of 'Chinese-style censorship'

2 comments:

Gramma 2 Many said...

I am so on overload!! It is coming so fast it is nearly impossible to comprehend it all. Of course, that is part of the plan, I am sure. Keep it coming and eventually we will just give up.

Greywolfe said...

I hear ya! I took some time down from ANY news because the more I looked the more depressed I was getting.

For a while, some time back, I was so angry that I wrote about possible armed uprising. Then I wrote about how prophecy may, in fact, be happening before our eyes.

I'm somewhere in between right now. If prophecy is happening again, then well and good as I'll be glad to give up the fight for the Lord's return. However, It's so painful to watch the travesty going on in Congress, that I want to howl! Our beautiful Constitution is being eaten away, like so many locusts decending on a bountiful crop. It's hard for a warrior like myself to not want to take up a sniper position and thin out the weasel population in D.C..

But alas, the rule of law must be kept, right up to the bitter end. As I said in earlier posts, first to go is Freedom of Speech. Then the Right To Bear Arms will go. There are already people in Congress floating bills to do it, with preperatory clauses in this so-called stimulus bill.

I understand fully your overload. Keep praying Gramma. Keep praying. It may not save the country but it may give you some peace.

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear