About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Trigger to Magog War?

Here's a possible heads up on another of my earlier posts The Stage Is Set For Magog's War. Israel is thinking seriously about a preemptive strike against Iranian nuclear facilities to head off the possibility of their enemies having a nuclear shield. I found two different news articles while browsing the news sites and it clicked with me what I might be seeing:The Time Clock Has Run Out: Israel Ready to Strike Iran and Netanyahu: Destroy Hamas, Stop Nuclear Iran.

If Israel does attack Iran and take out the nuclear facilities, you can lay money on the fact that Iran will use it as a reason to stop acting through proxies and attack Israel directly. Add into that, Obama's reticence in confronting Iran and his questionable stand on solidarity with Israel, and I can see all of the other nations that hate and fear Israel deciding that a dog pile is in the offing.

You can expect a six month to one year delay between the attack on Iran and any true retaliatory attacks from Iran and it's allies on Israel. What state will our economy be in in six months to a year? We aren't showing any signs of progress out of this quagmire and our government is doing all in it's power to bring the dollar from it's knees to flat on it's face. We likely will not be fiscally able to field any more military forces than we have already. And just maintaining that will be a horrendous strain. The long and the short of it is this: We will not be in any shape to come to Israel's aid in any way that will be meaningful.

1 comments:

WomanHonorThyself said...

Israel will finally do what should have been done eons ago..git yer popcorn my friend!..the world is being freed from more terrorism because of the IDF!!

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear