About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Nihilist of the Day

I know this is a "Conservative" site. And I know that there are those that have had issues with Repsac3 in the past (and possibly present). However, I went to his site, do to the fact that so far, he and I have had and are having a reasonable discussion here and I have no problem checking out his point of view, so to speak. In doing so, I have stumbled onto, quite possibly, one of the funniest things I've read in MONTHS. So please read this, you will definately get a snicker, chuckle, or in my case, sore ribs from laughing at the schmuck that is the "Nihilist of the Day".

Nihilist of the Day

4 comments:

repsac3 said...

Thanks for the link, Greywolfe!

I wish I could take all the credit but unfortunately, I wasn't the author of that one. Doctor Biobrain--the author--(and Deranged Leftwing Baker, and Octo) are far better "nihilist" writers than I.

I may've had the original idea, but my fellow authors ran with it, and have already made it a far better blog than I ever imagined... (We've gotten some serious leftwing recognition recently, too. The whole thing has me out-n-out jazzed.

Anyway, I wanted to clear up the authorship bit, and to say thanks for the notice. You're always welcome to link us up, whether in appreciation or disgust. (I'm sure we can & will manage to post something you'll like far less, and feel free to trash us when we do. We don't really care, anyway... We're nihilists, after all.)

Z said...

That WAS good, Greywolfe..thanks!

Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

02 04 09

GW: Where are you at?

Joe said...

That was funny and sad all at the same time.

I was chuckling through my tears.

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear