About Me

My photo
I'm a simple man, not a simpleton. The worst thing any of our leaders can do is to get those two things confused. I'm a warrior for those things I believe in. I stand up for my friends, family, God, and country. All I truly want is for the government to stay as far out of my life as I can get it. Oh and just in case you haven't guessed it; I'm conservative in my bones.

Search

Custom Search

Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Islamic World and Their War With Us.

There are more points of view about this topic than any rational person can shake a stick at. It runs the gambit from appeasers that think it's all our fault, to those that think that after 9/11 afganistan should have been turned into a glass parking lot with a 7-11 in the middle. To be followed immediately by any country that decided to take great offense at it.

So, which is the right answer? Well, let's take a looksee at the facts and see what we can figure out about our "friends" in the Islamic world. First, I'll concede for those that will immediately say, "But wolfe, but wolfe, They're not ALL trying to kill us!" Fine, that is true. But insofar as they are not doing anything to take back their "peaceful" religion, they are still a part of the problem.

Now how to best illustrate for you people how dangerous this situation is... I thought about posting all of the different postings and news articles that I've seen on blogs and news agencies but to be honest, they blur together after a time. Instead I'm going to put up a series of videos linked from youtube. It's a documentary from an insider's point of view. Watch all of them. Then tell me we don't have problems.
















part 8 cannot be embeded. So I have copied the link to it instead: Obsession: Radical Islam's War against the West... part 8 of 10






After watching this video documentary, If you can then give me a logical reason to not iradicate any Islamic that raises a weapon against us with allah akbar on his lips, I would love to know what drugs you are taking, because it definately works. You can't tell your friends from your enemies any longer.

5 comments:

Chuck said...

I don't need to watch the videos. I personally agree with the Afghanistan as a parking lot idea.

Greywolfe said...

I have to admit, most days I like that idea more and more. For more and more countries. I have long been of the idea that there are entire cultures that, if natural law was allowed to reign, would not be allowed to breed. Notice, for those that will cry racism, I did not say anything about races. I know many people of ALL ethnic backgrounds that I would have no problem letting my wife and kids around with me gone.

On the other hand, there are people, from each and every creed, color, and religion, who's ideals make them fit only for compost.

Pasadena Closet Conservative said...

Your post is sobering to say the least. Well done. I'm right there with you.

Greywolfe said...

Pasadena, thanks for the kudos. Other than our current president elect, it is the single greatest threat. I am not sure what is going to do more harm, Barry's Economic stimulus proposal or the next 9/11 attack..

Both will cuase a depression. Hell his ideas make me depressed already.

WomanHonorThyself said...

wow my friend..quite the post!..will be back to watch more after work..Keep up the great fight Wolfe!!!:)

Web Site Hit Counter
discount climbing gear